Monday 25 June 2012

Fun in the Sun

Hi Everyone,

I thas been alovely day here today, it started off being dull, but by lunchtime the sun started to shine and is still shining, hope it stays for a while. Hope everyone has had a good day.
Onto my Card.

Pink Card
Wild Rose Studio free papers from magazine Limited Edition
Joanna Sheen stamp - Gruffies Fun n the Sun
Promarkers
EZ Success Punch
Ribbon
Pearl heart Pink
Pink Petticoat sentiment
Pearls and Flowers
Cheesecloth

I am entering this card into the following Challenges

Joanna Sheen Challenge - Summer Daze
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #222 - Here Comes Summer
Sketch Saturday Challenge #213 - Sketch
Make it Monday Challenge #25 - Anything goes

14 comments:

rachel said...

super card Marlene - love those papers! Very cheerful card! Hugs rachel xx

Sue said...

gorgeous card Marlene, such a lovely image and pretty colours

Sue

Caroline said...

Hi Marlene gorgeous card the image is adorable and the layout and coloure are fabulous. Caroline xxx Sorry I'm late busy changing my blog layout and design. Hugs Caroline xxx

Faye said...

Hello. I saw your Very Beautiful card on MIM..Faye

loz said...

Hi. I saw this Beautiful card on Make-it-Monday..Loz

Marjorie said...

This is such a cute card with lovely colours and layout!
Thank you for joining in at Make it Monday this week...

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Andrea said...

what cute card it made me smile what fun i saw MIM and had to hop over and say hi ,thanks for sharing

coops said...

so stunning marlene.gorgeous papers and design and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Katharina Frei said...

Adorable!

Thanks for joining the CCT challenge blog this week!
Katharina

Wendy Fraser said...

Aww, how sweet! I love that image and yummy papers, I haven't used mine yet xx

Cheryl said...

So pretty! I love the scalloped edges and fun colors.

I'm popping by from MIM.

Thank you for your comment on my blog!

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Marlene, A fabulous summery card with a lovely HM image. Thank you for joining us at Joanna Sheen this fortnight. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Cute card. Bright and cheery.

Followed your link from MIM. I'm 73, 81 & 83 this week (so far!). I'd love it if you to stop by and comment on your favourite one.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Jen Nelson said...

just so cute
thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week

Jen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...