Tuesday 9 February 2016

Inspiration Picture at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge




Good Afternoon My Lovely Crafting Friends

Hope you are all well sending hugs to those in need of them

I am really late with my DT card for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
The Theme this week is Inspiration Picture


I Knee has been really sore this last week, I have been walking the aid of 
a Walking Stick, which I din't want to do, but needs must as they say

Onto my Card

Bazzill Pink Card
New Editions Papers
Bugaboo Image - Rabbit with Watering Can
coloured with Promarkers
Memory Box Spring Border Die
Ribbon Bow
Pearls

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


4. Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge # 133 - Anything Goes with Ribbon or Trim
6. Send a Smile 4 Kids  Challenge - Easter or Spring




14 comments:

rachel said...

lovely cute card Marlene - pretty colours too! Hugs rachel x

Elaine Stark said...

I love the cute image. Lovely papers. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Marieke said...

Really pretty card,love the colour combo. Thanks for joining with our challenge over at catch the bug!

Greetz,
Marieke

McCrafty's Cards said...

A really sweet image Marlene and I like the papers, gorgeous card
Kevin xx

julie_woolston said...

Aww beautiful card Marlene lovely sweet image.
Hugs Julie xxx

Sharon said...

Such a sweet card for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at CCT.x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marlene sorry to hear your knee is so painful, but if a walking stick helps then of course you must use it.
Your card is so cute, lovely image and colours, Kate x

Helen said...

Grogeous, Marlene - such a cute bunny!

Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

Helen x

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh this is so springy and lovely and wonderful! Makes me have spring fever and yet I know we will still have lots more snow where I am. That bunny is one of my favorite images and you did such a terrific job of showcasing it! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenges!

designbydonna said...

What an adorable image. Love the colors you have used.

Billie A said...

Sweet spring card and darling image. Fun colors and love it.. I am glad you shared your card over at Catch the bug.

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug Blog. Good luck in the draw, and please join us again soon.
love
Jen L
Bugaboo DT

The Crafty Den said...

Super cute card Marlene. I really like the image and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Natalie's 'papertastic' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Love the coloring you did on your image! Really cute card design, too. Tfs!
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...